CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

maths

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

maths

Postby shipra » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:42 pm

can dere be questions frm optional exercises given in ncert textbook ? it's written dat dey r not frm examination point of view but d questions given had been asked in former board xams..help frnds :!:
Do not work hard .....
but work "SMART"!!!!!!
shipra

Re: maths

Postby sowmya » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 pm

ya i too have the same doubt.any how be prepared with that too.
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby radhika » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:28 pm

hey
i dont thnk so tht they r gonna ask frm optioal exercises bt it says tht there will b sm difficult questions so u cn expect the difficulty level to b the same as the optional exercises...
hope this helps!!
;) ;) ;)
radhika

Postby aditi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:36 pm

hey....dat *note given in da bottom iz fr boards fr smaller states n regions... ;) ...so dont take it dat seriousli...!!!!!!
aditi

Postby Basilisk » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:07 am

If u refer to the experience of previous students u will learn the truth
Those questions r very imp
It is a loophole.They say those problems will not be asked but may ask any of the same type

Similarily,
Pls do not leave those content parts which the book refer to as not from the examination point of view.
Its strange isnt it ?
Basilisk

Postby shipra » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:55 am

dats rite basilisk......
n thanx aditi n basilisk 4 replyin' :roll: :roll: :roll:
Do not work hard .....
but work "SMART"!!!!!!
shipra

Postby [email protected] » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:14 pm

refer R.D sharma ppl....so many types of sums in R.D r not given in NCERT....basilisk is rite....those sums may not cum..but those type of sums r sure gonna cum...CBSE is shoutin out the truth...they jus want us to figure it out.. :!:
the woods are lovely dark nd deep..but i have promises to keep..nd miles to go before i sleep..nd miles to go before i sleep....
[email protected]

Postby shipra » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:13 pm

yeah tramix......it's true.......
Do not work hard .....
but work "SMART"!!!!!!
shipra

Postby sahil0123 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:56 pm

well.... the optional exercises consist of wonderfull questions..... once u are thru wid all the exercises, then try to attempt the optionals..... even though they have no chances of being asked, but are mind boggling...
sahil0123

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline