CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

how to answer

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

how to answer

Postby sowmya » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:57 am

hii :P

any one could pls tell which of the following would be easier to finish the exam in time?
answering-
section d,c,b,a
a,b,c,d
b,c,d,a
c,d,b,a
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Re: how to answer

Postby radhika » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:22 pm

hey
if u talkng abt english
i wud suggest u to do grammar, then literature then comprehension n finally writing.. coz if u run out of time u still cn get mrks fr watevr lil u'll write fr B section..
radhika

Postby [email protected] » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:59 pm

ummm..it actually depends more on personal choice....
if it were me..i wud attempt A first then B second..
the reason is tht as u need to apply ur imagination in these sections.... u need to hav a fresh mind.
plus it will leave u relaxed.
as sec d is more bout what u have already read nd know...so u can do it faster compared to the former..section C is grammer..so u can leave it for the end..faster nd easier...
atleast it wrks with me...nd i get good reults..but as i said..it depends on personal choice..cheers!!
the woods are lovely dark nd deep..but i have promises to keep..nd miles to go before i sleep..nd miles to go before i sleep....
[email protected]

Postby sowmya » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 pm

hey.. thanks to all who answered.actually the subject that i asked is maths. :lol: so how to answer maths paper? anyone pls...

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby aditi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:40 pm

hey...da best way out is reverse order dats D C B A.....dis way....u can get ur 6 marx ques. rite....n da fact iz dat u finish ur paper b4...tym....dis haz actually happend 2 me n ma frenz...thrice.. 8-).....!!!!!!!
aditi

Postby sowmya » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:50 pm

hey yar thankyou.i'll try that.i used to attempt 6 marks first.bt the problm is if i didnt know then i would stick on to that.i will lose all my time there.ur idea may work ... :lol:

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby aditi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:03 pm

hey...dats not a big deal..juss...try dis thing...once...wat happens to me iz dat i get all ma 6 marx ques rite n 1 marx ques wrong...i mean not all wrong but 70% of dem wrong...dats due to stressed up brain..so instead of solvin D sec wid bad brain i prefer solvin 1 marx ques.....so adt i get less deduction of marx...dis iz wat ma theory sayz rest iz ur choice...!!!

newayz...u frm wich skul...?????
aditi

Postby Basilisk » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:12 am

According 2 me the best way is A,B,C,D.

Know why?
Ihave severel reasons.
1 U give the teacher a very good impression ie of an organised student
2 U feel more confident by attempting and finishing smaller and easier questions
3 U can time out well in the exam
Basilisk

Postby sowmya » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:20 am

hey..thank u...but.. :lol: . my madam advised me to do in B,C,D,A order. stl in confusion :x

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby radhika » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:27 pm

hey wud say do dcba thts how i do it...... n i thnk its more imp to b satisfied urself than appear anythng to any1..... if u thnk tht doin easy 1 mark question will boost ur moral do tht.. bt i wud alwayz remain nervous knwing tht i still have to do the 6 markies...
;) ;) ;)
radhika

Next

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline