CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

confusion

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

confusion

Postby sowmya » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:55 pm

hiii
regarding maths- in our sample paper questions from both linear and quadratic have been asked for 6 marks.even i heard that circles is also there in 6 marks type.so where can we find the correct blueprint- chapter wise? anyone plss..... :lol:
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Re: confusion

Postby [email protected] » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:41 pm

u will get the chapterwise blueprint of the papers in the cbse site:www.cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
go to the publications link nd then click o nthe sample papers of 2008 ...
u will get the blue print of the papers chapter wise.. :D :D :D
the woods are lovely dark nd deep..but i have promises to keep..nd miles to go before i sleep..nd miles to go before i sleep....
[email protected]

Re: confusion

Postby sowmya » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:28 pm

i have it with me. wat i ment was lession wise distribution.i heard cbse will publish that soon. :lol: any how thank you
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline