CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Doubt regarding the syllabus

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

Doubt regarding the syllabus

Postby shalin » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I live in Kuwait.My daughter is studying in IX std. now in one Indian School,Kuwait.

I have the following doubts,Please clarify

1.X CBSE std.syllabus is same or different for children studying in India and outside India(like Kuwait) .

2.Question pattern will be different or same for India and Outside India?

3.Syllabus will be changed for next year or same?

Regards,
Kiran
shalin

Re: Doubt regarding the syllabus

Postby sowmya » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:23 pm

hii

u can get it clarrified from http://www.cbse.nic.in :P
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Re: Doubt regarding the syllabus

Postby Basilisk » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:57 pm

1 The syllabus is the same 4 all the students if the school is affilated to CBSE.

2 The board paper for the gulf region , as well as the Gulf Sahodaya are under direct control of CBSE and hence have the same pattern for all.

3 The books have changed 4 10nt for the year 07 - 08 . Proably wont change 4 the next year.
Basilisk

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline