CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

doubts

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

doubts

Postby karthick » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:36 pm

1what happens when washing soda crystal is exposed to air ?is it looses 9 water of crystalisation
2what is white light
3why does ordinary soap cause irritation
4How will you explain – the phenomena of electromagnetic induction in one – coil when current passing through a neighboring coil increase or decrease?(did not understand question)
5Name two types of drugs used in chemical method of population control?
6What is the composition of nervous system in higher vertebrates?
karthick

Re: doubts

Postby bcappu » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:00 pm

karthick wrote:1what happens when washing soda crystal is exposed to air ?is it looses 9 water of crystalisation
2what is white light
4How will you explain – the phenomena of electromagnetic induction in one – coil when current passing through a neighboring coil increase or decrease?(did not understand question)

1) Yes, it looses 9 water of crystallisation.
2) Any light which produces a spectrum similar to that of sunlight is called as white light.
3) Donno
4) I don't understand question.
5) Donno
6) It comprises of 3 nervous systems: Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal Cord), Autonomous Nervous System (Cranial and Spinal Nerves) and Peripheral Nervous System (Sympathetic and Para-Sympathetic).
Regards,
bcappu
bcappu

Postby aparnapm » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:58 pm

bcappu wrote:
karthick wrote:1what happens when washing soda crystal is exposed to air ?is it looses 9 water of crystalisation
2what is white light

2) Any light which produces a spectrum similar to that of sunlight is called as white light.
3) Donno
5) Donno
6) It comprises of 3 nervous systems: Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal Cord), Autonomous Nervous System (Cranial and Spinal Nerves) and Peripheral Nervous System (Sympathetic and Para-Sympathetic).

1) bcappu is right
2> i think white light is tht light which when passed through a prism disperses 7 colors (rainbow colors)
3>its basic character (i think)
4>i think tht question means like this-

there is this coil and there is a coil nearby through which current is flowing. and they hv asked wt will be the phenomena of electromagnetic in the first coil..
so... when current is flowing in the second coil it will produce magnetic effect on the first coil... which will produce current in the first coil...

5>it is those pills taken to avoid pregnancy.

6>i think bcappu is right
Love the heart that hurts u , but neva hurt the heart tht loves u...
aparnapm

Postby bcappu » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:17 pm

aparnapm wrote:
bcappu wrote:
2what is white light

3) Donno
5) Donno

1) bcappu is right
2> i think white light is tht light which when passed through a prism disperses 7 colors (rainbow colors)
3>its basic character (i think)
4>i think tht question means like this-

there is this coil and there is a coil nearby through which current is flowing. and they hv asked wt will be the phenomena of electromagnetic in the first coil..
so... when current is flowing in the second coil it will produce magnetic effect on the first coil... which will produce current in the first coil...

5>it is those pills taken to avoid pregnancy.

6>i think bcappu is right

2) That is the same answer aparnapm, I had stated

Sunlight produces a spectrum which produces 7 colours ( that of a rainbow) and any light producing a similar spectrum of that of sunlight (rainbow) is called as white light.
Regards,
bcappu
bcappu

Postby aparnapm » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:20 pm

yea... true....
aparnapm

Postby karthick » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:30 pm

thx people ..bc appu the peripheral nervous system is cranial nerves and spinal nerves and not autonomous system
3 i am not too sure
4not too sure also
5 they are askin for 2 drugs

since i got these from a guess paper i think many of them might not be there for us like the 2 drugs thing
karthick

Postby bcappu » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 pm

karthick wrote:thx people ..bc appu the peripheral nervous system is cranial nerves and spinal nerves and not autonomous system
3 i am not too sure
4not too sure also
5 they are askin for 2 drugs

since i got these from a guess paper i think many of them might not be there for us like the 2 drugs thing

yeh.. I interchanged the peripheral and autonomous nervous system. Sorry :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Regards,
bcappu
bcappu

Postby sowmya » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:54 pm

no need to b sorry.king of carelesness hav to b carless. :) :lol: :? 8-) jk
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby aparnapm » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:03 pm

hehe!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree with somya... bcappu , u seem to be very careless.. but dnt do this during the exam ;)
aparnapm

Postby Pooja » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:47 am

the ans to the 4th q is on pg 235 2nd para.....3rd line......
Pooja

Next

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline