CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Voltage ???

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

Re: Voltage ???

Postby vivek » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:34 pm

naman wrote:vivek from whr do u bring such Qs? :? :?:

What Can I do? I see this in an old question bank of grade X and I didnt understand it and that is why i posted the question.I cant conclude that it is wrong on my own , can I? :? After all, I am no genius.

Thats why i wanted to consult it with other ppl to know wat they think.
I just hope it is a printing error in the book.
vivek

Postby naman » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:36 pm

now i noe
an old Q bank
burn it
i had one for maths
i used it up in 1st term
i got in 70s/100
i chucked it
stuck to the TB and rawkd the next xam
naman

Postby karthick » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:37 pm

I DONT KNOW ..IT MAY NOT BE WRONG ...IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIND ..IBUT I DO THINK IT IS QUITE COMPLICATED ..U CAN FIND THE RESISTANCE AND THEN FIND THE CURRENT ..BUT I AM NOT GETTIN IT AS A WHOLE NUMBER
karthick

Postby naman » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 pm

4get it yaar
i dunno wanna skrew up my concepts be4 de exam and get confused
naman

Postby nitheesh » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:26 pm

question wrong.. it cannot be 200v for a bulb.... it will be 200 W
nitheesh

Postby bcappu » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 am

karthick wrote:I DONT KNOW ..IT MAY NOT BE WRONG ...IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIND ..IBUT I DO THINK IT IS QUITE COMPLICATED ..U CAN FIND THE RESISTANCE AND THEN FIND THE CURRENT ..BUT I AM NOT GETTIN IT AS A WHOLE NUMBER

If it is wrong or not, that doesn't matter but this sum cannot be done with our present knowledge.
Regards,
bcappu
bcappu

Previous

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline