CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Satisfied with your results???

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

Satisfied with your results???

Postby supershiva » Thu May 29, 2008 10:08 am

After all the buzzing @ 8 in the morning (http://www.cbse.nic.in is still not opening up)...
finally our results are infront of our tearful (happy/sad) eyes...
The question is...
are you satisfied with your results???

expect the unexpected

plz checkout my blogs
http://www.supershiva.blogspot.com
http://www.versatilecollection.blogspot.com
supershiva

Re: Satisfied with your results???

Postby AJrocky35 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:19 pm

hi im arjun...and i had jus given my 10th board...and my results are like a disaster but im satisfied with the checking except im kinda in a shock that i got a compartment in maths!!! Maths was always a trouble for me because i never practised it well and secondly i never had intrest in it and i had decided that after 10th i will not opt for maths. I am happy with rest of the subjects but the thing is..there were like my fellow classmates including two students who were bad in maths just like i was and they are passed in maths...because as far as i feel throughout the year they have been bad at it not only maths in all subjects but my problem was only in maths...i dunno if its there luck or there dedication because there marks are like jus on boderline and i feel that my paper deserved atleast boderline marks in maths which would have made me 100% pass! Anyways..i would like to know the formalities for my re-appearance for this compartment exam...still i feel i deserved the boderline..because i knew my maths paper was bad but not that bad that i'l fail!! Please i request you to tell me the formailities..

Thank You.
AJrocky35

Postby sowmya » Thu May 29, 2008 6:17 pm

expectin somethin n getting something................i was one of the topper n attimes d topest in english .n dis time english had let me down.had expected to get 90 n got 72.but i deserve to get much more than dis.my own friends who used to score 40s n 50s got 77... 80...etc.don know wats d reason....
all throughout d day.... i was in tears....
rest all the subjects i got 90+.
mmmhhh.............nyways planin 2 giv fo reevaluation coz of compulsion .......all dreams r shattered.....but ......not that am mad behind marks.ofcourse i know my capabilities n my limitations......parents also don hav ny problem.but am not able to convince myself........
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby [email protected] » Fri May 30, 2008 10:23 pm

heyyy
first of all Congratulations to everyone...am in Mumbai..so got the results earlier than most of u..
my prob is the same as soumya..I got 98 in English in my prelims...but came down to 90 here..so was completely shocked nd miserable...but thats alrite...i still secured 94% ..so i think i have done my job to get into a good Commerce School...
After all 10th Std. results hardly count in the long run..its jus meant for gettin into a decent college/school...so Arjun dont u get disapointd mate..its jus another challenge..so face it boldly..Cheers..nd Best of Luck...neways..hope all of u hav a gr8 time in watever field u choose...thnx for everything!!Cheersssssssss :D :D
the woods are lovely dark nd deep..but i have promises to keep..nd miles to go before i sleep..nd miles to go before i sleep....
[email protected]

Postby radhika » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 pm

hey ppl,,
congrats to those who r elated n sympathies wid 2 those who expected better!!!!
newayz ma results were gud enuf.. n m especially happy abt eng i gt 97!!!!!!!
bt the subject tht rilly let me down was french..... it was blasted man.. i gt 72!!!!!!!!! way lower than i expected bt thnz to hindi which i jad given as an additional... my % is 94 wid french its 91!! bt all in all i think v all need to applaud ourselves fr giving the boards our bet shot n rilly 10th result doesnt matter as long as u get ur desired streams.. n thts abt it!!
so jus chill!!!!!!!!
tc :D :D
radhika

Postby payal0007 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 pm

hi i'm payal.so................ after a long wait at last our result come.so some r happy & some r sad nd some r like me :roll: who r nt getting how to react. i scored 79% .when i came to know abut my result i was happy :lol: but when i heard abut my frnds result i was sad :( becoz some of them who r nt good in study they score more than me. But now just forget abut result nd concentrate on 11 :) BE COOL AND KEEP ATMOSPHERE COOL
payal0007

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline