CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Maths NCERT text book

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

Maths NCERT text book

Postby Apeksha » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm

I would like to know whether the questions given in optional exercise of maths NCERT text book comes in exams.

please answer soon.
Best of luck for exams.
Apeksha

Re: Maths NCERT text book

Postby sairam » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:18 pm

yes!....NCERT text book sums are v.important since 70% of the total marks(out of 80) in the board exam would come from similar sums given in the text book...
sairam

Postby ashish_patel » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 pm

no in the bottom of the textbook it is written that this exercise is not from examination point of view
visit my diary lifetakes.tk tin i have recently wrote my dream " she deserve that for what she did to me " in my site must read http://indianbay.blogspot.com/2009/03/s ... id-to.html
ashish_patel

Postby Rahul911 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:34 pm

well as per i know, a person from cbse came to my school [DPS Rohini]. He told us that those questions which are related to information given in the book i.e. the chapters and not other questions.
Rahul911

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline