CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

How u score good marks in english

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

How u score good marks in english

Postby ashish_patel » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm

i hardly get 50 in english can anybody help me.my grammar section and writing section are very weak.can anyone suggest a goodbook which contains the latest articles n book from whihc i can practice grammar especially to find error
visit my diary lifetakes.tk tin i have recently wrote my dream " she deserve that for what she did to me " in my site must read http://indianbay.blogspot.com/2009/03/s ... id-to.html
ashish_patel

Re: How u score good marks in english

Postby darshanbafna » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:52 pm

well i am really good in english i get around 80's i too loose most of my marks in grammer.
look to improve your grammer you have to practise alot. try being prefect in litrature as it is easy to score in literature.
the writing section i am really good at it i dont know how but maybe you need practise try to practise as much as you can...

Good luck
darshanbafna

Postby niharika CHOUDHARY » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:40 pm

HI,ASHISH
I am niharika.i am average in english.i got 91 in english in my pre-boards.
see scoring marks in english is not a difficult work.what u need to do is just practise.clearly understand the topics given in our workbook of grammar.each chapter is itself a door for grammar section acheivement.they all gets mixed up and then produced to you in the form of omission or editing.rest writing comes naturally.everyone has a different style of expanding or presenting but one can score full in letter or postcard etc whereas articles depend on checker.you can score marks in literature thats why make that section strong.atlast reading demands reading habits,your word grasping power and the extent you use dictionary it helps a lot.
sorry i posted it late but i m sure u will keep all this in mind and get marks upto 70or above depends how u practise.GOOD LUCK :)
niharika CHOUDHARY

Postby Mehak » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 pm

For the writing section is more of about your imagination than your practice...But do get the FORMATS all correct...that would easily fetch you good marks...And just be in the word limit of the body of the article or message or letter...That would do..
Mehak

Postby HermioneandOWLS » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Mehak wrote:For the writing section is more of about your imagination than your practice...But do get the FORMATS all correct...that would easily fetch you good marks...And just be in the word limit of the body of the article or message or letter...That would do..

Word limits are extremely important, aren't they?
HermioneandOWLS

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline