CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

heredity and evolution

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

heredity and evolution

Postby sahil0123 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:42 pm

hey
does ne1 noes that wat parts off the bio chapter heredity and evolution hav been striked off?????
sahil0123

Re: heredity and evolution

Postby [email protected] » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 pm

helloooooooooo...mister nothing of heredity nd evolution has been striked off...may i know how u got to know of this news...coz most of us dont know bout it??pls reply bac..
the woods are lovely dark nd deep..but i have promises to keep..nd miles to go before i sleep..nd miles to go before i sleep....
[email protected]

Postby sahil0123 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:27 pm

i think u r ryt.... just heard bout it , thatz y i asked
sahil0123

Postby shipra » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:32 pm

i also heard abt it.......well d info was heredity part had been deleted.....but it seems a rumour :!: :!:
Do not work hard .....
but work "SMART"!!!!!!
shipra

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline