CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

French : correction of a writing section (B)

Ask questions of CBSE Class X and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class X.

Re: French : correction of a writing section (B)

Postby haseebkazi » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm

sunny wrote:Please help me.I am from Singapore and have a few queries regarding french.

1. When we have to write a recipe in french can it be any recipe that I want to write or will the dish be specified in the question paper?

2. For inferential questions in comprehension do we have to write our view or the views given in the passage?

3. When writing a cv will information be given about the person?

Please answer and heelllllllllllllpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx.
Sunny :cry:

1. For the recipe it will be given like Write a recipe for an Indian dish or sometimes a French dish and if your lucky they can also ask u to write a dish u like. So it is advisable to learn atleast 1 french n 1 indian dish. It is thr in together with french.

2. I think it must be written of wat is given in the passage.

3. Similarly for C.V. they will soemtimes give u information or ask u to write on ur own.

Good Luck 4 Friday. :D
haseebkazi

Postby 123herozero » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

I have discovered that there are 1000's of CBSE past papers on http://www.theexampapers.com
Since I am a past CBSE student, I would recommend everyone to bookmark and make the most of it.
123herozero

Postby georgy2089 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm

There are simple and sweet guess papers also :)
here it goes :- http://openhippo.com/?page_id=273
georgy2089

Previous

Return to CBSE Class X Helpline