CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

plzzz helpppppppp..........

Ask questions of CBSE Class XI and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XI.

plzzz helpppppppp..........

Postby kashish_mangal » Wed May 13, 2009 8:23 pm

hiiiiiiiii friends.........

i m new to class 11th n wanna ur help...

could u please tell me which reference books r good to refer 4 11th class????

if u can dn please help ds new eleventhee........
kashish_mangal

Re: plzzz helpppppppp..........

Postby saru123 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:01 pm

hey friend... its okay!!! but yes 11th is tuff...

u can prefer comprehensive for chem n phy... together is also good... but tecahers prefer comp.

for math rd sharma is always thr...

i tuk compsci so u cn use together its good...

ALL THE BEST!!! ;)
saru123

Postby neetu » Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 am

i too,is new in cbse board.I hv seen cbseclass 11 ncert books,they r enough but if u want to learn more then,do take modern's,pradeep's refreshers.

But don't take more than 2 books of each subject,then u can't learn anything.

Hope,i hv helped.
neetu

Postby nshul2007 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey,
Take my advice and heed it well. i am an 12th passout and i really wanna help you. Don't listen to anyone else. Follow these things and you will TOP 11th.

0.I am starting this advice serial from 0 because this is the most important advice before you pursue your dream of topping 11th.What have you taken as additional subject? Computer/PE or music??IF YOU HAVE TAKEN COMPUTER SCIENCE AS YOUR FOURTH SUBJECT, CHANGE IT NOW!! Most student fumble in the last days of their exams preparation because of Computer Science.That subject requires a lot of time and only some can tackle it.And by the ways, the course of Computer Science that you study in school is going to be retaught in the college!!

1. Regarding refreshers-DON'T TAKE ANY for Chemistry. NCERT is enough. Students, in order to study deeply and understand better often end up with many refreshers and at the end of the year the merely Pass there examinations.Just follow the notes that your teacher gives you in the class for Chemistry cause your teacher only makes the paper and your teacher only evaluates them.

2. For Physics, Buy MTG Interactive Physics books on Newtons Laws(I think Vol.1), Work Energy Power(I think Vol.3) and vectors,Kinematics,Simple Harmonic Motion, rotational motion and Gravitation(I think Vol.4) and MOST IMPORTANTLY H.C.Verma.The MTG Books DO NOT CONTAIN ANY NUMERICAL. they just contain two sections-concepts and Misconcepts. develop your Concepts and Remove your Misconcepts by reading those books and solve the problems given in NCERT and H.C.Verma.Don't even think of buying H.C.Verma Solutions because it will ruin all the effort that you make to understand Physics.Believe me!!

3.For Mathematics, take ANY refresher containing lots and lots of solved as well as unsolved problems.Maths requires practice and practice makes a man perfect.

4.The above 3 suggestions would'nt be of any use if you do not dedicate atleast 6 hours to PCM(2 for Maths, 2 for Chemistry and 2 for Physics).

I think that will do.If you have any further queries and want to sort them, feel free to ask!! mail them to me at [email protected] or visit ansgulpandey.co.nr and leave a comment there!!I hope you top 11th!!
School is my temple
Teachers are my god
Study is my aim
Anshul is my name!!
nshul2007

Postby hummer » Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 pm

thanks nshul2007
hummer

Postby frenchtut » Mon May 25, 2009 11:17 am

Hi! You can find french tutor for GCSE and Pre GCSE Students on this french courses
frenchtut255
frenchtut

Return to CBSE Class XI Helpline