CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

How to be stress free during IIT prep...

Ask you questions of CBSE Class XII and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XII.

How to be stress free during IIT prep...

Postby nshul2007 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey Guys...
i see a lot of people preparing for the IIT-JEE as a result of which they spend many sleepless nights and ultimately fall victim to a disease called STRESS.
The method that i followed to get rid of stress was simple.
I started Blogging.
Yes, Blogging really helps.When you cannot confide your problems with someone face to face then blogging helps to pour out all that frustation or stress and refreshes the mind.Still better, you get responses from many other bloggers regarding your problems and that really helps.
You may be laughing at the idea but i urge you to follow this method at least once.Be regular and see the Change.

Don't believe it? Check out my blog at anshulpandey.co.nr......
School is my temple
Teachers are my god
Study is my aim
Anshul is my name!!
nshul2007

Re: How to be stress free during IIT prep...

Postby sony » Sun May 31, 2009 12:48 pm

I think that's a bad idea. Coz once you start blogging it becomes an addiction and you can't afford to waste time, so for relaxing its better to read a book, hang out with friends or play some sport.
sony

Return to CBSE Class XII Helpline