CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Doubt in organic chemistry

Ask you questions of CBSE Class XII and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XII.

Doubts in organic chemistry

can anybody just help me by giving some referances /text books/wesite addresses inorder to do interconversions in Organic chemistry.I am a plustwo student.
No votes
These are some exmpls1) Toluene to BenzylAlcohol.2)Aniline to chlorobenzene .3)Ethanol to but-1-yne.......I have to practice more questions,so help me
100%

Total votes : 1

Doubt in organic chemistry

Postby akhilsasi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 pm

can anybody just help me by giving some referances /text books/wesite addresses inorder to do interconversions in Organic chemistry.I am a plustwo student.

These are some exmpls1) Toluene to BenzylAlcohol.2)Aniline to chlorobenzene .3)Ethanol to but-1-yne.......I have to practice more questions,so help me
akhilsasi

Re: Doubt in organic chemistry

Postby raghav211 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm

see at back of chemistry abc or any renowned publisher books
;) ;) ;)
raghav211

Return to CBSE Class XII Helpline