CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

business studies

Ask you questions of CBSE Class XII and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XII.

business studies

Postby smita » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:51 am

hey ppl i have a doubt in ques no. 18 of cbse sample paper 1 of 2008(bs)
is it informal or formal
plz help me and also write the basis of ur ans
smita

Re: business studies

Postby sonu_alwayz4u » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 am

it is formal because they r talkin about the change in a marketing policy which cannot be informal definitely..
in sum reference book of business studies i read that informal communications r like gossips n stuff like that.. change in the policy definitely cannot be a gossip.. further more this is a communication between 2 persons working at the same level of authority.so, it is horizontal communication. horizontal communications can be the communications between production manager , sales manager, marketin manager, etc..
well, i hope this helps u.. oh dear the exams r approachin.. gotta get back 2 study c ya..
n all the best 4 all the examz!!
sonu_alwayz4u

Postby smita » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:53 am

hey thanx
n all the best to you too
smita

Postby sonu_alwayz4u » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Thanx..
sonu_alwayz4u

Return to CBSE Class XII Helpline