CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

english

Ask you questions of CBSE Class XII and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XII.

english

Postby kauser » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:51 am

Can anybody pls tell me what is the best way to prepare for english exam??? (Someone from india preferably delhi)
We consider this subject easy and neglect it, I've seen previous years result of english and my seniors havent done any good
Last years highest was only 93.
kauser

Re: english

Postby Fire Wolf » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:39 am

One girl got 100 in English last year.

English is quite easy, the only thing you got to prepare in is the Literature section, and barring a couple of chapters; it's a piece of cake. Writing isn't something that can be developed overnight, it's a continual process over the years, so you can't do much there, except writing on the sample questions which may come as a pattern. More or less the same goes for Reading, but you can improve by reading fiction novels and a lot of newspapers.
Fire Wolf

Postby gaubenz2000 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:29 pm

hey guys

what do you ppl prefer as refresher for english..

you hv choices..

1. oxford

2. golden guide

3. BBC

plz reply...
thanx
hanso jiyo muskurao

kya pata kal ho na ho......
gaubenz2000

Postby kauser » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:00 pm

can anybody pls post the right format for an invitation- formal and informal
kauser

Postby lush_freya » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:03 pm

can anybody tell me the exact format of report writing for the school magazine and for the newspaper?
lush_freya

Return to CBSE Class XII Helpline