CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

rayzing

Discuss and ask about CBSE Sample papers, Guess papers, Important papers, HOTS, Course Books, NCERT Books, CBSE Books, Reference Books, Guides, CD's, eBooks and other online materials.

rayzing

Postby rayforum » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:02 pm

e-Learning seems to be a hot topic these days, esp in India. this website seems to be #1 in google search, so I guess i would be able go gather some meaningful opinion on what you think of various products available in the market.

Looks like educomp http://www.educomp.com is the leader - been in the market for long, but I dont know what their real focus area is.. They are into sort of everything. My nephew is studying in a smart-class enabled room, but says they use it only for 2 periods a week - I dont know how they can do any justice that way to the cause..

Edurite and some others also are in the market - but i have not had any direct reivews, or could find any product for me as a end user / reseller.
rayforum

Return to CBSE Papers, Books, CD and eBooks