CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

how to apply for re checking?

Discuss about the CBSE Syllabus , Examination and Results.

how to apply for re checking?

Postby sharks789 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:53 pm

i want to apply for re checking of my maths and english papers .please can anyone guide me what the exact procedure is?im a class 12 student ..i called my school to ask,they said application form is on cbse site but i could not find it,in any case my school doesnt care too much about its students don't think they will be of any help..so can anyone please tell me how do do it and where and how to get application form.i stay in bangalore.
sharks789

Re: how to apply for re checking?

Postby sowmya » Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 pm

i don know the procedures.but if ur school s not taking any initiative,then better contact cbse head/regional offices n ask.perhaps they may help u.
but according to the experiences of my elders,reevaluation is nothing but recounting.n ofcourse there wont b much counting mistakes as board does take care of it.don know how far its true.

nyways,all d best!!
nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced,
even a proverb is not a proverb to us until our life has illustrated it.

with regards,
sowmya
sowmya

Postby mpkeshari » Sat May 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Mistakes have been found in many cases every year. U apply for rechecking and if possible contact CBSE office personally with your guirdians or parents. Thanks.
mpkeshari

Postby SHANTYKHD » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 pm

i don know the procedures.but if ur school s not taking any initiative,then better contact cbse head/regional offices n ask.perhaps they may help u.
but according to the experiences of my elders,reevaluation is nothing but recounting.n ofcourse there wont b much counting mistakes as board does take care of it.don know how far its true.
SHANTYKHD

Postby Jaspreet » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:34 pm

If you have failed or have got low score then go for rechecking for CBSE Exam.

Usually there is a particular period after board exam to apply for rechecking.
Jaspreet

Postby seraulu1 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

:) :) :) ,

That's nice thanks for thathow to hypnotize people
seraulu1

Return to CBSE Syllabus Examination and Results