CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

What is the Minimum age to join LKG

Ask questions of CBSE Class I to Class VIII and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class I to Class VIII .

What is the Minimum age to join LKG

Postby ganpat33 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Can anyone tell me what is the minimum age for a kid to join LKG? I have heard that kids who complete 3 years and 6 months of age as on June 1st of the year are only eligible to join. And many schools are very particular about it, not relaxing it by a day too.

What is the minimum age to appear for 10th exams then. If we consider 3.5 years to join LKG, then the kid can appear for 10th exams only at 15.5 years of age. However, as far as I know, one can appear for 10th exams after completing 14 years of age.

I would like to know which one is correct. If you provide me with a link to an authentic source, it would be really helpful to me.
ganpat33

Return to CBSE Class 1 - VIII Helpline