CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

COMPUTER MARKS?

if you like forum give your feedback and if you need any help or support related to forum use ask here.

COMPUTER MARKS?

Postby azeem2008 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:45 pm

DOES COMPUTER MARKS ADDS IN THE CLASS X CBSE BOARD RESULTS?
azeem2008

Re: COMPUTER MARKS?

Postby azeem2008 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:54 pm

DON'T KNOW
azeem2008

Postby dark_hood » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

depends on your school.. but i think it may not be counted.. if suppose a person with computer gets more marks with person without computers.. i dont think they will be that unfair.. so probably no.. but check with your school or any other school you are joining..
dark_hood

Postby HermioneandOWLS » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm

dark_hood wrote:depends on your school.. but i think it may not be counted.. if suppose a person with computer gets more marks with person without computers.. i dont think they will be that unfair.. so probably no.. but check with your school or any other school you are joining..

What do you mean to say? Does the marks count in the FINAL Boards marks? As in, will it show on the report card and will it affect our percentage? :!:
HermioneandOWLS

Return to Feedback and Support