CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Online Tutor for Math,Chemistry,SAT,GRE,GMAT,MCAT and DAT

Helpline for Engineering & Medical Entrance examination. Ask your question and discuss about the various engineering entrance examination.

Online Tutor for Math,Chemistry,SAT,GRE,GMAT,MCAT and DAT

Postby karthikshantutor » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Hi,

I am Karthik Shanmugam, and I am providing Online tutoring in Math, Chemistry and for competitive exams like SAT, GRE,GMAT,MCAT,DAT. I tutor Math, Chemistry, and Physics for all grades up to College levels and I also tutor AP subjects.

I have several years of tutoring experience and I am tutoring via online for around 4-5 years. I am working as a professor in a private College.
I am providing Online tutoring via yahoo messenger or skype messenger voice chat and by using a digital whiteboard.

All my sessions are highly interactive and personalized one-one sessions.

I have started this to help students who really need help in Math and Science.

My tutoring pedagogy involves teaching the fundamentals and I believe in the principle of

"Learning Fundamentals ensures success".

I have also written books for SAT, Math. Many of my students have scored very good grades and won the presidents scholarship etc...
If you are interested send me an email at

mailto:[email protected]

Visit my website at:http://mathonlinetutor.googlepages.com/

Thanks & Regards,

KARTHIK SHANMUGAM
karthikshantutor

Re: Online Tutor for Math,Chemistry,SAT,GRE,GMAT,MCAT and DAT

Postby dalelouise » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Thanks for your suggestion !
dalelouise

Return to Engineering & Medical Entrance Helpline