CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Some IITJEE Preparation tips by M.M Gupta HOD : Mathematics

Helpline for Engineering & Medical Entrance examination. Ask your question and discuss about the various engineering entrance examination.

Some IITJEE Preparation tips by M.M Gupta HOD : Mathematics

Postby Exam_Preparation » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 am

Friends some Great IITJEE Preparation Tips by Manmohan Gupta (HOD: Mathematics) Vidyamandir

Here it Is

1. First prepare yourselves mentally for IIT-JEE - We call it 'Manas' in Hindi and 'mentally getting prepared' in English. We say 'well begun' is 'half done' so prepare yourself mentally before going ahead with it.

2. Do continuous effort - Recurring effort is required to achieve IITJEE, put in all your effort continuously and you will sure clear IITJEE.

3. Have proper guidance - The next good step to be followed includes walking on the right path which means studying under the right guidance. Get some good experts guide you on the preparation.

4. Prepare good Notes: Whatever you read should be there as a recap to keep things clicking to your mind regularly. Good notes always help you understand the way your mind understands so read/listen through others and write/make notes yourself.

These are few basic steps for IITJEE Preparation For some more light on these fantastic tips from Man Mohan Gupta (HOD: Mathematics: Vidyamandir) read IITJEE AIEEE Preparation blog and follow it religiously to CLEAR IITJEE and excel it your endeavors! Good Luck!!

For More Details Check
Exam_Preparation

Re: Some IITJEE Preparation tips by M.M Gupta HOD : Mathematics

Postby vatsala » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 pm

In brief, I took Kalra Shukla for MH-CET. Did not do well in PCM (80.33%) and was totally dependant on CET to get into a good engineering college. Got into DJ Sanghvi and totally owe it to Kalra Shukla. Here’s why:

1) Shukla sir actually got me interested in Physics. (My high score was in Phyicics)

2) The Mathematics tricks that were taught were awesome. I still use them...

3) Time Management. My main problem was management. Kalra shukla taught a killer time management strategy (would love to explain it but too long)

4) They made me feel I was on a mission (MISSION MHCET..hahah)

5) Continuous and ever taxing test series

Could go on but you get the point. I really recommend Kalrashukla classes for all engineering aspirants. I particularly want to thank Shukla sir.
vatsala

Postby swissraa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Can you PM me the time management strategy please. I am struggling a lot in timing.
swissraa

Postby vatsala » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:41 pm

I suggest you get it from some current Kalrashukla student since the format for MHT-CET keeps on changing.
vatsala

Postby careerexam » Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm

I feel if you are interested in JEE you should start preparing for it right from

your 11th class. Joining coaching institutes would be really helpful. And also you should take

up test series to assess your preparation level. There are many test series available online and

also through post. Certain online test series like a2zexam.com are really good, and provide a

good package.
careerexam

Return to Engineering & Medical Entrance Helpline