CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

hey

Ask questions of CBSE Class XI and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XI.

hey

Postby sheetal ahuja » Thu May 21, 2009 4:24 pm

hello....my name is sheetal.....i am shifting to cbse from icse this year......along with my school curriculum.....i will be taking a corespondence course on aieee and pmpd......please tell me how i must manage my time.......the extra class will take 3 hrs daily........please do give me your suggessions.....it will be very helpful
sheetal ahuja

Re: hey

Postby Apeksha » Fri May 22, 2009 9:17 am

you get very less time for your studies on working days so you can study for AIEEE on saturday & sundays
thats what I do.
5 hours
Apeksha

Postby sheetal ahuja » Fri May 22, 2009 9:25 am

thanx a lot........ :) :)
sheetal ahuja

Postby nilaymalhotra » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:47 am

Gud suggestion by the Apeksha but one more things i would like to add that most of the AIEEE syllabus is related to our +2 syllabus so if we study conceptuly the syllabus of our +2 then we can also crack the AIEEE.
nilaymalhotra

Return to CBSE Class XI Helpline