CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

Chak de India

Movies, TV , Celebrities & Sports Corner. Also includes film festival details, actor and actress interviews, humors, Television Serials...

Chak de India

Postby administrator » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 pm

Hi all i am sure most u you must have seen Chak de India , how many of you like it????? :?:
well i like the movie,Sharukh is so cuteeee :P
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Chak de India

Postby aparnapm » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:15 pm

i knw... he luks awesome in chak de... i couldnt watch the movie though
Love the heart that hurts u , but neva hurt the heart tht loves u...
aparnapm

Re: Chak de India

Postby smithdsouza » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 am

It is movie based on the game hockey as it is national game of India.But the movie is really a good one it explained the world that if inspired than girls can do anything they want, i remembered after the release of these movie Indian girls hockey team won one of the match which one i don't exactly remembered but it was the matter of inspiration.
smithdsouza

Return to Movies, TV , Celebrities & Sports Corner