CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

I need some advice.....plz help me.....

Ask questions of CBSE Class XI and discuss the same here. For any doubts relates to CBSE Class XI.

I need some advice.....plz help me.....

Postby kashish_mangal » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friendzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

I am a student of class 11th as you all know but I am in a commotion regarding my subjects.

Can anyone of you tell me that does the school requires any permission for offerinf PCMB??????

Actually I have opted for all these n there is some sort of confussion in my school regarding this......

I was not getting a satisfactory answer from my teacher's so I am asking U all to help me......

PLZZZZZZZZZZ if ne1 of U know nethig about it then plz let me know.......it would surely help me...........
kashish_mangal

Re: I need some advice.....plz help me.....

Postby rohit Mayank » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 am

No I just don't think so.
:)
But yes the school provides a catalog in which the course package are mentioned.
;)
If your package i.e. PCMB is given int the joint course list.

it means the school has taken prior permission from C.B.S.E
rohit Mayank

Return to CBSE Class XI Helpline