CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

THE E LEARNING SOLUTION OF IIT AND CBSE BOTH!!

Discuss and ask about CBSE Sample papers, Guess papers, Important papers, HOTS, Course Books, NCERT Books, CBSE Books, Reference Books, Guides, CD's, eBooks and other online materials.

THE E LEARNING SOLUTION OF IIT AND CBSE BOTH!!

Postby nshul2007 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey friends....
I was just seeing some threads on the XII helpline forum when I stumbled upon a thread titled
" e-Learning Solutions in India - LearnNext, EduComp, EduRite"...
The author there has deliberately touched upon a website named topchalks.com but had dismissed it as poor work and rebuffed it as having "Poor sound quality and too expensive"....
I, on the contrary, visited topchalks.com and was bamboozled by the way they taught and the excellent interface of the site...It offers e-learning not only in the field of CBSE, but also for IIT-JEE and SAT.....
Regarding the comment "too expensive", I would like to say that you want to study the way they teach at kota...you also want to have the kind of study environment at your doorstep and most of all.. you want to crack all these competitve and board exams that you are appearing in; but you do not want to spend a penny for that? and you call completing CBSE syllabus in 7 months for Rs.4000/- as too expensive!!?? You will spend 60,000 or 70,000 per year in Kota, but if you are getting the same thing in half the price for all the three subjects in HALF THE PRICE( for IIT-JEE ), you don't wanna have it?
I would urge all the readers of this thread to visit topchalks.com ( many of you will be thinking that i am the owner or some paid advertiser of the site...but the reality is I am not connected to topchalks.com in any way and i will join it only next month) and to evaluate the site yourself ...

If you have different views than mine about the site...mail me at [email protected] or visit anshulpandey.co.nr.

Happy e-Learning!!
School is my temple
Teachers are my god
Study is my aim
Anshul is my name!!
nshul2007

Return to CBSE Papers, Books, CD and eBooks