CBSE Guess Official Helpline Forum for CBSE Students, Teachers and Parents. Educational Portals: ICSE | IGNOU | NIOS | IIT JEE | AIPMT | AIEEE | Friends
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE India Guess Papers, CBSE Sample Papers, Tutors In India, CBSE Schools, CBSE Books.  
CBSE CBSE Papers CBSE Schools CBSE Alumni CBSE Tutors CBSE eBooks Educational Articles Indian Education Education Forum Fun Zone Fun Zones

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To participate in this form you need to register as your CBSEGuess.com login info will not work here. Click Here to Register

CBSE PRIVATE CANDIDATES

Discuss about the CBSE Syllabus , Examination and Results.

CBSE PRIVATE CANDIDATES

Postby hitman4683 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi ,
Have joined this forum newly. I have a few things to discuss with respect to the CBSE Private Candidates examination.
My brother couldnot clear the Senior CBSE Examination (Class XII), as such this year he should be writing the exam as a Private candidate of CBSE.
However, I am not sure how to get the application form for the same.
As of now I have an idea that it should be processed through anyone of the CBSE schools. But the problem is that which ever school I have visited till now are not aware of any communication regarding the same.
If anyone on this forum is aware about all the formalities that required to be fulfilled for the allowing a candidate to apply as a "private candidate" please let me know. Also please let me know if any dates have been announced regarding completion and submission of the forms for Private Candidates.
My mail id is mailto:[email protected]

Thanks and Regards
hitman4683

Return to CBSE Syllabus Examination and Results